PGA Qualified Lessons at Affordable Golf
At Affordable Golf we offer lessons seven days per week at a time that is convenient for you. We strive to make golf affordable to everyone – and this includes our lessons.
Lessons are for 1 person only, please find details of our pricing below:
To book your lesson with one of our PGA Professionals simply enter your postcode below or a location to view your nearest Affordable Golf store.
1/2 hour for 1 person
- 1 lesson - £20
- 3 lessons - £50
1 hour for 1 person
- 1 lesson - £35
- 3 lessons - £80
Book Your Lesson
To book your lesson, simply call our East Kilbride store on 01355 571 999 or Hillington store on 0141 810481
Golf Lessons at Affordable Golf in East Kilbride and Hillington
Whether you are just starting out or you’re a seasoned golfer, golf lessons at Affordable Golf can really help you develop your skills further – and all at an affordable price. Our mix of experienced PGA qualified teaching professionals and state-of-the-art technology will not only help you to identify areas of your game to work on, but can provide you with practical advice and tips to help you see quick improvements.
Experienced staff and best technology
Based out of our store in East Kilbride and Hillington, our teaching professionals Scott Catlin, Lewis Burnett and Craig Goodwin offer tuition on a one-to-one basis. Our stores are equipped with Flightscope and Game Changer 2, with the latest launch monitor and video analysis systems providing vital data to highlight areas in which we can improve your game.
All our facilities are indoor meaning that, regardless of the weather, we’ll still be able to help you improve your overall game with our top quality instructors.
Scott Catlin Profile:
- As a Professional with 20 years experience, Scott has made it his life’s work, searching for the ingredients that will set each golfer he teaches on the road to golfing excellence.
- Scott qualified from working 4 years at Westerwood as an Assistant Golf Professional and by the age of 24, was a fully qualified PGA Golf Professional. Since then he has continued to improve his coaching and knowledge of the game by attending numerous coaching seminars.
- In addition to coaching in the UK, Scott has served as a Teaching Professional at Parque Da Floresta in the Algarve, Portugal for 3 years before spending a futher 11½ years working as a Club Professional.
- Scott says “I have always strived to keep myself updated with the most current ways of delivering golf coaching, understanding what the top players really do with their swings, why they are so consistent with striking the ball and accuracy, my pupils really are changing for the better and enjoying being part of a like minded group who can’t wait to get on the golf course! My experiences in teaching all styles of golfers has shown me there is not one swing that suits every golfer, with this in mind I can adjust my teaching skills to whatever swing and standard the golfer has and give the enjoyment to the golfer during the lesson, either on the practice range or on the golf course.”
Craig Goodwin Profile
- Craig is the newest member to our team joining us from Strahtlene Golf Club. He has been a PGA Professional since 2011.
- Craig brings with him a wealth of experience from his time working at Duff House Royal and Turriff golf clubs. Craig has a real passion for teaching the game and is very active at all levels of coaching from beginners all the way to elite level golfers. He constantly strives to improve his coaching ability by keeping up to date with the most advanced methods in teaching.
- An avid player himself he continues to try and improve his own game to better understand the struggles of the everyday weekend golfer.
Golf Lessons – Recommended by people like you
We are very proud to say that once our students walk the door from the first time, the vast majority keep coming back to build an all-round better game. Don’t just listen to what we tell you about our experienced staff or state-of-the-art technology, read what our customers have to say about us in their own words
I have had a few series of lessons from Affordable Golf now and all have helped my game and helped me to iron out some bad habits. I have also used the store for a few years now and if i need anything golf related it is the first place I go.
Went for a one hour golf lesson. Was met by Andrew MacPherson and it was fantastic. Never had a lesson before only watched You Tube videos so was unsure, but needn't have bothered, Andrew was very personable and obviously knows his stuff. Will definitely recommend and will be back.
My first lesson was a revelation when I saw how I was addressing the ball. All in all a very positive experience speaking to friendly, knowledgeable people who seem to be driven more by giving good advice than making a quick sale.
Had a 3 lessons over the last few weeks and felt they were great and really pointed out where I'm making mistakes in my swings. I was able to take the same drills done to my local driving range to help improve further. Will definitely be taking more lessons here in the future.
Popped into the EK store and had a lesson with Andy. Having had lessons before he was very complimentary of the good set I had developed over the years however my head was totally confused. He took it right back to basics and provided an easy to understand approach and oh my what a difference. After 30 mins and going away for a day of practice it has really helped my long game. Top guy, with an easy to understand old school approach to swing mechanics! Really recommended!!!
Had some lessons with Scott who has helped me loads so far - extremely knowledgeable and detailed as well as encouraging and supportive. Very competitive prices also.
Had my first lesson last week at affordable golf. Very enjoyable I was made to feel very relaxed and within minutes Scott made it easy for me to correct my swing. All up to me now !! Back next week to check out my progress.
I first started seeing Craig for lessons in the summer of 2017. I had been struggling with my game for while at that point.Not only did he provide with solutions to my problems, he educated me as to what my faults were and how to understand the different resultant shot patterns. His help culminated in me winning my club championship.”
Nick Macandrew- Club Champion Royal Aberdeen Golf Club