Yonex Z-Force Golf Fairway Wood
Buy now and earn 1 loyalty point for every £1 spent. Learn more
FIND THE FORCE
Looking for a more powerful, yet forgiving club?
Free Delivery on all orders over £50*
2 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
New Octaforce technology reduces weight in the crown of the Fairways. Repositioning it where it really makes a difference, lower and deeper in the club head for the optimum distance enhancing ball flight with maximum forgiveness.
- Looking for the Force. Find the Z-FORCE.
- Introducing the new Octaforce Crown technology - 0.8mm thick sections of the crown are separated by 0.5mm thick spaces to reduce the weight by 3 grams.
- This allows the centre of gravity to be repositioned lower and deeper in the club head giving an enhanced swing with the perfect launch trajectory and spin rate for longer more penetrating drives.
- The new M60 hi-stability, graphite shaft has a slightly more flexible butt section to allow you to load the shaft properly for a more stable swing path whilst the stronger tip will give you the added stability for maximum distance.
- The Z-FORCE Fairway Wood features new Octaforce technology that reduces weight in the crown for a lower centre of gravity.
- Body & Face Construction: SUS630 Stainless Steel Precision Casting
- Head cover included
Original Rubber Grip 360
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We do our best to make sure our golf equipment is perfectly priced. However, if you think you have found an authorised retailer selling it cheaper somewhere else, we will match the price. That's our Best Price Guarantee!
To find out more, or to take advantage of the Affordable Golf Best Price Guarantee, click here.
*Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
We are one of the UK's leading official custom fit centres for top brands including Callaway, Titleist, TaylorMade, Cobra, Wilson Staff and Mizuno.
To view the custom fit options for this product, click on the 'Custom Fit' tab above.Already know your custom fit requirements? Order online today.
Why choose custom fit?
Golf manufacturers assemble their golf clubs to an average size and flex but that does not mean that you fit that mould.
It is vital no matter if you are a beginner, average or low handicap golfer that you have the right equipment to suit your swing.
We offer custom fitting services at our Glasgow & East Kilbride stores where our PGA qualified staff will be able to advise.
Our custom fit specialists, launch monitors FlightScope and GameChanger 2 will give you the ideal combination of clubs to help improve your golf game.
If you wish more information regarding custom fitting please call 0845 489 0164 or email us today.
As the leading custom fit retailer, we aim to deliver your custom fit order as quickly as possible. All custom fit equipment is built at the manufacturer's custom fit factory to ensure the highest quality of build, which may take up to 10-14 working days as per the manufacturer's lead time.
Please note delivery excludes Bank Holidays.
Please note Custom Fit Golf Clubs typically take 7-10 working days for delivery