Leoch 36Ah 36 Hole Golf Battery
Buy now and earn 1 loyalty point for every £1 spent. Learn more
The Leoch 36Ah 36 Hole Battery gives your trolley the power it needs to last 2 rounds on the green.
Free Delivery on all orders over £50*
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Recommended for the frequent golfer who relies on their golf trolley, the 38ah 36 Hole Battery from Leoch will ensure your trolley doesn't lose power as you make your way around the course. It's Leoch's largest capacity battery and is a 12v 36ah battery that has enough power for 36 holes on a single charge.
- Oxygen Recombination Technology - Maintenance free.
- Special Grid Alloy - Less gassing & less self-discharging.
- Longer Cycle Life - Special paste formula, over-dimensioned negative plate, optimised manufacturing process, additives for deep discharge.
- High-Quality AGM Separator - Extends cycle life & prevents micro short circuit.
- ABS Material - Increases the strength of battery container.
- Suitable for normal weekly use, lightweight bags and shorter courses.
- T-Bar or Torberry Lead connections ready fitted
- T-Bar compatible with PowaKaddy, Hillbilly & any other electric trolley fitted with a basic t-bar connection.
- Torberry compatible with Motocaddy, Powerbug, Hill Billy, PowaKaddy, Go Kart & any other electric trolley with a basic torberry connection.
- Free Carry Strap included.
- Size - 195mm (L) x 130mm (W) x 164mm (H)
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We do our best to make sure our golf equipment is perfectly priced. However, if you think you have found an authorised retailer selling it cheaper somewhere else, we will match the price. That's our Best Price Guarantee!
To find out more, or to take advantage of the Affordable Golf Best Price Guarantee, click here.
*Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
We are one of the UK's leading official custom fit centres for top brands including Callaway, Titleist, TaylorMade, Cobra, Wilson Staff and Mizuno.
To view the custom fit options for this product, click on the 'Custom Fit' tab above.Already know your custom fit requirements? Order online today.
Why choose custom fit?
Golf manufacturers assemble their golf clubs to an average size and flex but that does not mean that you fit that mould.
It is vital no matter if you are a beginner, average or low handicap golfer that you have the right equipment to suit your swing.
We offer custom fitting services at our Glasgow & East Kilbride stores where our PGA qualified staff will be able to advise.
Our custom fit specialists, launch monitors FlightScope and GameChanger 2 will give you the ideal combination of clubs to help improve your golf game.
If you wish more information regarding custom fitting please call 0845 489 0164 or email us today.
As the leading custom fit retailer, we aim to deliver your custom fit order as quickly as possible. All custom fit equipment is built at the manufacturer's custom fit factory to ensure the highest quality of build, which may take up to 10-14 working days as per the manufacturer's lead time.
Please note delivery excludes Bank Holidays.
Please note Custom Fit Golf Clubs typically take 7-10 working days for delivery