Wilson Staff DX2 Soft Optix Golf Balls Orange - 12 Pack
Buy now and earn 1 loyalty point for every £1 spent. Learn more
- Buy 2 for £15.50 each and save 3%
- Buy 3 for £15.00 each and save 6%
The original low compression golf ball is now easier to see and harder to ignore. Still the softest, longest and straightest, new DX2 Soft Optix Electric Glow delivers all the benefits of DX2 Soft in a matte, high-visibility finish that stands out in the air and on the green.
Free Delivery on all orders over £50*
- A MARK OF EXCELLENCE - The Wilson Staff shield logo printed on every DX2 ball is a symbol of our commitment to innovation and quality.
- SOFTEST - Ground-breaking 29 compression for the world’s best feel
- LONGEST - Shallower Dimple Pattern and larger core mean increased velocity and longer distance
- STRAIGHTEST - Less driver side spin for shots that land in the fairway, not the rough
- DISTANCE PLAYER: Feel, Accuracy & Power - The original low compression golf ball is not only still the softest, longest and straightest, now it’s even longer, more durable, higher launching and even faster.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We do our best to make sure our golf equipment is perfectly priced. However, if you think you have found an authorised retailer selling it cheaper somewhere else, we will match the price. That's our Best Price Guarantee!
To find out more, or to take advantage of the Affordable Golf Best Price Guarantee, click here.
*Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
We are one of the UK's leading official custom fit centres for top brands including Callaway, Titleist, TaylorMade, Cobra, Wilson Staff and Mizuno.
To view the custom fit options for this product, click on the 'Custom Fit' tab above.Already know your custom fit requirements? Order online today.
Why choose custom fit?
Golf manufacturers assemble their golf clubs to an average size and flex but that does not mean that you fit that mould.
It is vital no matter if you are a beginner, average or low handicap golfer that you have the right equipment to suit your swing.
We offer custom fitting services at our Glasgow & East Kilbride stores where our PGA qualified staff will be able to advise.
Our custom fit specialists, launch monitors FlightScope and GameChanger 2 will give you the ideal combination of clubs to help improve your golf game.
If you wish more information regarding custom fitting please call 0845 489 0164 or email us today.
As the leading custom fit retailer, we aim to deliver your custom fit order as quickly as possible. All custom fit equipment is built at the manufacturer's custom fit factory to ensure the highest quality of build, which may take up to 10-14 working days as per the manufacturer's lead time.
Please note delivery excludes Bank Holidays.
Please note Custom Fit Golf Clubs typically take 7-10 working days for delivery