Cleveland RTX-3 Tour Satin Golf Wedge
Buy now and earn 1 loyalty point for every £1 spent. Learn more
Free Delivery on all orders over £50*
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- PATENT-PENDING FEEL BALANCING TECHNOLOGY - Nine grams of mass are removed from the hosel and redistributed to the wedge head for a center of gravity closer to the impact zone. Not only does this improve feel, but our testing also shows this technology has created the tightest shot dispersion of any wedge Cleveland Golf has ever made.
- V SOLE GRINDS ADD SHOT CONSISTENCY AND CONTROL - Three tour-proven grinds feature a V shape with more leading edge bounce to help the club head through the turf faster at impact for crisper feel and more consistent performance.
- NEW ROTEX FACE INCREASES SPIN - The third-generation RTX face features a refined groove shape, a new Rotex micro-milling pattern engineered to optimize spin performance by loft, and Laser Milling. These technologies combine to generate not only the most spin, but the most consistent spin within the limits.
- NEW LOFT-SPECIFIC ROTEX MICRO-MILLING PATTERN - The advanced, 2-pass micro milling pattern increases friction and is directionally enhanced by loft: (46º-52º) have a circular pattern oriented straighter toward the leading edge to accommodate full shot performance. High lofts (54º-64º) feature a pattern angled toward the toe to match swing path on open-face shots for optimal greenside performance.
V-LG LOW BOUNCE GRIND (1 DOT) •
Cleveland's narrowest low bounce sole for maximum versatility. The V transition point is closer to the leading edge, making this grind ideal for tight, firm conditions and those with a shallow attack angle. The increased leading edge bounce gets the club in and out of the turf quickly on full shots.
- Increased Versatility
- Narrowest Sole
- Lowest Effective Bounce
V-MG MID BOUNCE GRIND (2 DOT) ••
This V shaped sole features mid bounce suitable for a wide range of players and turf conditions. The V transition is in the middle of the sole to provide lift through the turf, while keeping the leading edge close to the ground when opening the face.
- All-Around Playability and Versatility
- Mid Effective Bounce
V-FG FULL SOLE GRIND (3 DOT) •••
This full sole shape designed with slight trailing edge relief. The wider sole with the V transition closer to the trailing edge provides the most lift when traveling through the turf. This grind is ideal for softer course conditions and those with steep angles of attack.
- Most Stability Through Turf
- Widest Sole
- Highest Effective Bounce
Dynamic Gold Wedge
Cleveland Blue Cap by Lamkin
2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We do our best to make sure our golf equipment is perfectly priced. However, if you think you have found an authorised retailer selling it cheaper somewhere else, we will match the price. That's our Best Price Guarantee!
To find out more, or to take advantage of the Affordable Golf Best Price Guarantee, click here.
*Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
We are one of the UK's leading official custom fit centres for top brands including Callaway, Titleist, TaylorMade, Cobra, Wilson Staff and Mizuno.
To view the custom fit options for this product, click on the 'Custom Fit' tab above.Already know your custom fit requirements? Order online today.
Why choose custom fit?
Golf manufacturers assemble their golf clubs to an average size and flex but that does not mean that you fit that mould.
It is vital no matter if you are a beginner, average or low handicap golfer that you have the right equipment to suit your swing.
We offer custom fitting services at our Glasgow & East Kilbride stores where our PGA qualified staff will be able to advise.
Our custom fit specialists, launch monitors FlightScope and GameChanger 2 will give you the ideal combination of clubs to help improve your golf game.
If you wish more information regarding custom fitting please call 0845 489 0164 or email us today.
As the leading custom fit retailer, we aim to deliver your custom fit order as quickly as possible. All custom fit equipment is built at the manufacturer's custom fit factory to ensure the highest quality of build, which may take up to 10-14 working days as per the manufacturer's lead time.
We ship almost every order from our warehouse and shops via DPD.
Please note Custom Fit Golf Clubs typically take 7-10 working days for delivery